|Melissa HollowayAge: 28|
Occupation: Publicist, Lions Gate Films
Resides: Los Angeles
Claim to Fame: Hmmm….I was once hit on by Bruce Willis, does that count?
Favorite Music/Band: U2, Travis, The White Stripes, Norah Jones
Favorite Food(s): Sushi, Chocolate of any kind
Favorite Drink(s): Diet Coke, S.Pellegrino, Vodka Tonic
Favorite Book: Bridget Jones Diary
Favorite TV Show(s): Sex and the City
Favorite Feature Film(s): Barefoot in the Park, Breakfast at Tiffany’s
|1) How often do you have a glass of wine?|
Always with dinner when I eat out, and often when I cook at home as well. So about five nights a week.2) If you could only drink one wine (or type of wine) for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Pinot noir, because it rarely disappoints and goes with just about anything (or I seem to make it go with anything!).
3) Why do you think people are intimidated by wine?
4) How long does an open bottle last in your house?
5) What’s the best/worst bottle of wine you’ve received as a gift?
6) Ever drink wine right from the bottle? Through a straw? Outta somebody’s navel?
7) What would be your dream meal?
8) Would you be turned off by a screw cap on an expensive bottle of wine?
9) Ever use wine to lure someone into bed? (details, details)
10) Favorite winery/wine producer? Why?