|Cajun Peanuts |
The perfect accompaniment for before dinner cocktails.
3/4 t cayenne pepper
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Grind all the herbs and spices together with a mortar and pestle or in a coffee grinder.
3) In a saute’ pan over medium heat, heat the oil. Add the spices and stir for 2 minutes to toast.
4) Remove the pan from heat, add the peanuts and toss until the nuts are coated thoroughly.
5) Arrange the peanuts in a single layer on a baking sheet bake for about 10 minutes or until the nuts are golden, turning once.